Street Address, City, State, Zip Code
Host Funded - The host makes a minimum donation of $6,000 to cover the tournament cost. This contribution covers all team registration fees as well as the expenses of the mobile cornhole tournament supplies, staff, set up and tear down. Contestants are required to register via CH4C’s registration management software at no cost, however additional donation opportunities are provided and encouraged.
Registrant Funded - The host drives registrants to the Cornhole for Cancer registration website where the contestants are charged per team to register. The maximum registration is 128 teams @ $70/team minimum fee; we have a playbook of fundraising ideas that will help you reach your fundraising goal of $6,000. A minimum of $6,000 in total donations is required, which includes a $275 credit card processing fee.
Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, and County in which the event will take place
Protecting FPS’ hard-earned reputation by being associated with quality companies, individuals and non-profits is more important than the incremental funds raised by Cornhole for Cancer events. With this in mind, the undersigned agrees to the following when participating in this Cornhole for Cancer endeavor to benefit FPS.
1. The business/organization/individual will not open any bank accounts using FPS name, Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Cornhole for Cancer. Any check donations listing FPS as "Payee" will be forwarded to FPS for deposit in an authorized bank account.
2. Only donations made directly to FPS are tax deductible (to the extent permitted by law). Donations made directly to the CH4C organizer can be used to cover miscellaneous expenses, but they are not tax deductible.
3. FPS will supply an event coordinator lead along with two assistants to help with event execution. The organizer is required to supply volunteers that can be trained to assist with day of tasks FPS will also provide all boards, bags, brackets, scoring towers, tables, a sound system, generator and music for the event and will oversee all set up in congruence with the Cornhole for Cancer Operations Manual.
4. The business/organization/individual agrees to minimize expenses related to CFC as FPS adheres to a 1:3 fundraising ratio as part of its PANO Standards of Excellence Accreditation. This Accreditation also requires complete transparency, so the business/organization/individual agrees to an "open book" policy and to provide an event plan and budget if requested.
5. FPS supplies a CH4C toolkit for all media outreach and the organizer agrees to implement this toolkit. Prior approval is not necessary for outreach in compliance with the Toolkit and it’s templates. Anything outside of this toolkit must receive prior approval from FPS.
6. FPS will not enter into any agreement with a business/organization/individual when there is a potential conflict of interest with FPS’ programs, policies, and values. All CH4C events are family friendly.
7. All fundraising is to be conducted for the exclusive benefit of FPS, and in a Shared Partnership Funded tournament, the related organizing party. Any variance must be approved by FPS in advance of the event.
8. FPS neither releases nor sells any volunteer or donor names. Confidentiality is critical.
9. All CH4C organizers are responsible for communicating about any insurance needs and FPS can provide a Certificate of Insurance when necessary.
10. All event registrations must be processed through the CFC website; all net proceeds from Shared Partnership Funded tournaments will be distributed within 20 days of the event's conclusion.
11. The minimum donation of $6,000 equates to the cost of providing a family respite at the FPS Woodloch destination. Any memorial/honorarium donations for a court will be restricted to the FPS program.
12. The event organizer has reviewed the CH4C website and all FAQ’s.